UPDATE 2/22/16: The network upgrades have finished and normal service has been restored.
Due to scheduled external GSFC network upgrades, PPS will experience intermittent and unpredictable network outages during the period of Friday February 19, 2016 (starting 8:00PM EST-0100 UTC) through Monday February 22, 2016 (3:00 AM EST-0800 UTC).
This work will impact access to the following PPS services:
- PPS ftp production data (arthurhou)
- PPS ftp NRT data-Near Realtime (jsimpson)
- PPS Public website: http://pps.gsfc.nasa.gov/
- STORM: https://storm.pps.eosdis.nasa.gov/
- PMM website: http://pmm.nasa.gov
- Remote login connections to PPS work servers
- Email to/from PPS
The Agency networking team is scheduling to perform network updates that will affect PPS's and other organizations external connectivity. They are expecting several short outages ( under 15 mins) and possibly longer during these agency maintenance window periods.
We regret any inconvenience that this work may cause and appreciate your kind patience during this event. Please let us know if you have any concerns or questions by contacting email@example.com